Sagittarius Zodiac Skull Series Memento Mori Coin - 1 oz Copper Round
Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) is featured in the SkullCoins Zodiac Memento Mori Series. Made of .999 fine copper, these rounds are created using a hand-applied antique finish while featuring a high-relief design to enhance the expert detail and art.
Curious and energetic, Sagittarius is one of the biggest travelers among all zodiac signs. Their open mind and philosophical view motivates them to wander around the world in search of the meaning of life.
• 1 oz of .999 fine Copper.
• Signed certificate of authenticity.
• Limited mintage of 2,000 rounds
• Obverse: Sagittarius (Freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors), here represented by a centaur pulling-back a bow.
• Reverse: Pentagram made of bones with the text "MEMENTO MORI" (Latin for "remember that you must die").
• Engraved edge with serial number matching the certificate of authenticity
Memento Mori objects are meant to serve as artistic visual reminders of the frailty of life, specifically how our time is numbered, in conjunction with a Zodiac theme.
The concept of "memento mori" reflects the vanity of earthly life and is meant to remind us of the transient nature of all earthly goods and pursuits.
Each round is hand antique finished, clear coated, numbered and encapsulated in a custom capsule with a numbered COA to match.
*NOTE: Artwork is for demonstration purposes only.*