2018-(W) American Silver Eagle FirstStrike PCGS MS69 - Struck at The West Point Mint
As the coin market has changed so has the collector. For 2018, the American Silver Eagle Coins have been the most popular in years. These coins are the only silver coins allowed in an IRA and it’s guaranteed by the United States Government for its weight and purity.
Whether you’re looking for a collectible gift, affordable investment, or to add to your existing collection these are a must have. They’re First Strike from the West Point Mint from designs by Adolph A. Weinman (obverse) and John Mercanti (reverse).
• Denomination: $1
• Condition: Uncirculated
• Composition: 99.9% Silver
• Content: Silver 0.999 troy oz., (31.072 grams), Balance Copper
• Diameter: 1.598 inches (40.60 mm)
• Weight: 1.0000 troy oz. (31.103 grams)
• Thickness: 0.120 inch (3.05 mm)
• Edge: Reeded
• Mint: Struck at West Point
• Mint Mark: None
NOTE: *Artwork for demonstration purposes only. Actual artwork may or may not vary. Prices subject to change based on daily gold and silver spot pricing.*