2018 China 30 gram .999 Fine Silver Panda BU
In 2016, the Silver Panda series changed to match the metric system, from 1 oz to 30 grams of .999 fine silver. Collectors seek it out for its yearly changing design.
- 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing with "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 2018.
- Reverse: Large portrait Giant Panda eating a bamboo shoot.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Chinese government with a face value of 10 yuan.
- First minted in 1983
- Silver Pandas were not struck in 1986
- Each year the design of the panda changes, except for 2002, which used the same design as 2001.
- People’s Republic of China issues and guarantees the quality of each Silver Panda coin.
NOTE: Artwork for demonstration purposes only. Prices subject to change based on daily gold and silver spot pricing.