2018 1 oz. Canadian Maple Leaf Silver
Canadian Maple Leafs are considered to be some of the most beautiful coins in the world!
Produced by the Royal Canadian Mint, it's the official sovereign silver coin of Canada boasting an impressive .9999 silver purity.
First introduced in 1979 in Gold, the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf was produced in silver in 1988. The Royal Canadian Mint uses the same image of the iconic sugar maple leaf on the reverse of the coin each year. To combat counterfeiting, they’ve introduced a micro-laser engraving process that adds radial lines and a small, repeating maple leaf image below the primary design set.
- 1 oz of .9999 pure silver.
- Face value of $5 (CAD) backed by the Canadian government.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Featuring the iconic Maple Leaf on the reverse.
- Bears new security features introduced in 2015.
Free Shipping on Domestic Orders. While quantities last.
*NOTE: Prices subject to change based on daily gold and silver spot pricing.*