2017-W Proof Silver American Eagle PR-70 PCGS (First Strike)
A mirrorlike finish lends remarkable beauty to this Proof Silver American Eagle.
- 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS graded a perfect 70 condition
- FirstStrike guarantee - received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag
- Reverse: Eagle below 13 stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Grade: Proof - 70 DCAM
Grade Service: PCGS
Mint Mark: W - West Point
Metal Content: 1 troy oz
Manufacturer: US Mint
Thickness: 2.98 mm
Diameter: 40.6 mm
Delay shipping until March 31.
*NOTE: Artwork for demonstration purposes only. Prices subject to change based on daily Gold and Silver spot pricing.*