2017 China 30 gram Silver Panda MS-70 NGC (First Releases) - Brown Balance Label
Every year the design changes and grows in desirability.
- 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC guarantees the MS-70 First Releases condition
- First Releases label ensures NGC received within the first 30 days of the coin's release
- Obverse: Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2017
- Reverse: Panda resting with a twig of bamboo
- Sovereign coin backed by the Chinese government, with a face value of 10 yuan.
*NOTE: Prices subject to change based on daily gold and silver spot pricing.*