2015 Niue $7 Seven New Wonders of the World 7 oz .999 Fine Silver Spherical Coin with real Swarovski Crystals
"Lucky 7s" Take a world tour of the "Seven NEW Wonders of the World"!
This incredible treasure is composed of 7 oz. of .999 fine silver with 7 Swarovski Crystals embedded that mark the spot of each of these marvels location on the globe. Each set comes in a detailed box with COA. The box highlights the seven wonders. It's wrapped in soft touch faux leather with ancient maps and snap closures like an artifact you'd find in a shop in Cairo.
- Special case with a map illustration and certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 1,007 coins
- Face: Design based on the 17th century map by Dutch cartographer Willem Janszoon Blaeu, with Swarovski crystals marking each of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Top: Lists "Seven Wonders" along with the weight, purity and Mint of Poland mintmark.
- Bottom: Shows the Niue coat of arms along with the year 2015.
- 2015 Issue
- 7 oz .999 Fine Silver
- 7 Swarovski Crystals
- Uncirculated / Ungraded
- Mint: Poland
NOTE: Artwork for demonstration purposes only. Price subject to change based on daily gold and silver spot pricing.